All applicants must complete each item unless otherwise noted. Applications that do not include information listed below will not be considered for funding.
- A cover sheet or letter with the name, address, and phone/fax numbers of the applicant organization
- Name and title of contact person
- Title of project
- Brief summary of project, including amount of request and total budget for project
- Signature of the Executive Director, Program Director, or Department Manager
Please limit the project description to four (4) pages.
- Problem or issue to be addressed and/or need for program in our community
- Population to be served
- Project's goals and objectives
- Intended outcomes and plans for evaluation
- Time frame for implementation
- Current and future project funding strategies
- Organization's qualifications to effectively implement the project
There is no limit on supporting documentation. Applicants may include as much information as pertinent to the grant request.
The Foundation for Community Care Board of Directors reviews all grant funding applications at the regularly scheduled May Board Meeting. Applicants will be notified of a decision on or before June 1st. In the event of an approved grant, funds can be distributed by either vendor check (please submit an invoice/bill), or by a check specifically to your organization (please submit a copy of the paid invoice/bill). The funds allocated for this project will be held by the Foundation until the proper paperwork has been completed. Please note that grant funds will only be available during the applicable fiscal year, between the dates of July 1st and June 30th.
Grant recipients are required to submit a final report on the use of granted funds. The grant report is simply an evaluation by the grant recipient of the project funded. The Foundation for Community Care evaluates the outcomes of grant awards, and therefore the timely submission of a grant report is very important. If a grant recipient is unable to meet the reporting deadline, we request that they contact the Foundation in writing or by phone prior to the due date. No new grant requests will be considered until a satisfactory report has been received.
To allow ample time for the Foundation Board members to review each request thoroughly, applications must be received by 4 pm April 30th.
The Senior Executive of the Foundation for Community Care is available to discuss application procedures.
Send requests to:
Foundation for Community Care
C/O Senior Executive
221 2nd ST NW
Sidney, MT 59270
(406) 488-2279 (fax)
The application process is currently closed. Mark your calendar for March 1, 2019, when it will re-open.
To view an example of a completed grant application click here.