Before you Apply
Are you looking at applying for a Foundation for Community Care Grant? Please answer the following questions to see if you qualify before applying.
- Is your organization an IRS-registered, tax-exempt, 501(c)(3) organization?
- Does your organization's service area cover Richland County and/or eastern Montana?
- Is your request for general operating or program support rather than special events, endowments, or an individual?
- Does your project or program directly impact healthcare needs or issues in Richland County and/or eastern Montana?
- If you have received a grant from the Foundation for Community Care in the past, have you completed the mandatory grant report and final grant requirements prior to the deadline?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, you are eligible to apply for a Foundation for Community Care grant. Please mark your calendar for March 1st, 2019, when the application cycle will re-open.